How do I sell my scrap car in Oxford?
Looking to scrap your car in Oxford should not be a stressful experience but it can be. If you choose the wrong company to take care of it, you may not get a good deal and may have worries that they are not legitimate. With so many companies saying that they will buy your scrap car, how do you choose a good one? You could try typing into a search engine ‘scrap my car near me’ or ‘scrap my car for money’ and see which companies are flagged up. Alternatively you could ask friends and families that have had scrap cars collected in the past. Better still you could get in touch with the team at LC Autos and take no chances!
Scrap your car the right way WITH LC AUTOS LTD
Maybe you have been asked by acquaintances before, “How can I scrap my car in Oxford?” Car scrappage Oxford should provide you with an amount of money once you dispose of your vehicle if you do it in the right way. Here is the LC Autos take on ‘scrapping my car’ which should help you to do it correctly.
- Get a price up-front for your scrap car in Oxford – don’t wait for the guys to turn up on your driveway without knowing what you will get for your car. Most professional salvage companies like us will take the registration of your car and provide you with a price quickly. Once you give the go-ahead, we will make arrangements to collect your car from your address completely free of charge.
- Go to a specialist salvage company – when you come to LC Autos, you will not only get the best price but the pick-up of your car and disposal of it will be smooth and problem-free.
- Opt for an ethical disposal – don’t just sell your scrap car to anyone, whoever you sell your car to need to dispose of it legally and ethically. You can see from our website that your car will be dealt with in an environmentally friendly way and with all the legal paperwork taken care of.
- Make the most money – To make things simple, we have an online quote form for you to complete in just a few seconds. This will give us everything we need to calculate the quote. As a professional scrap car centre, we will value your car correctly based upon current values. This way you know that the money you receive is a fair and competitive price, no matter how damaged or faulty your unwanted vehicle is. Complete our quote form with a few details and your Reg number and we’ll respond with our best price.
- Make sure you get your car collected for free – as long as your car has wheels and tyres, it should be easily collected. As soon as you have accepted the quote and given us your address, your scrap car collection in Oxford will be arranged at a date and time to suit you.
- Receive peace of mind – We are approved by the DVLA and will provide you with an official Certificate of Destruction once your car has been disposed of. If you have never scrapped a car before, this provides you with peace of mind, knowing that you have disposed of your car in the right way.
Money from a scrap car can come in very handy. You can use it to put down as a deposit on a new car or use it for something else that you have been saving for. Whether you live in Oxfordshire or somewhere nearby, if you need to know ‘how can I sell my car for scrap?’ or ‘how much is my scrap car worth?’ help is at hand when you contact LC Autos, a professional and approved car recycling centre in Oxfordshire.
Get in touch with LC Autos today on 01844 254070 or 01844 238000 and get the best price for your scrap car.
Why choose LC Autos to scrap my car for money?
We offer a FREE scrap car collection service in Oxford, we’ll take care of all the official paperwork involved and we’ll recycle all scrap legally and ethically.
Free scrap vehicle collection service
As well as offering some of the best prices anywhere online for your scrap vehicle, LC Autos will also arrange FREE collection.
We'll take care of the paperwork
Official DVLA paperwork sorted and a Certificate of Destruction provided when you sell your scrap vehicle to us.
Responsible recycling service
To meet with the environmental legislations, all scrap vehicles are de-polluted. This includes the removal of all fuel, oil, fluids etc.